As part of our committment to meeting Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA level, we are committed to ensuring our website is as fully accessible as possible.The content of this website is continuiously reviewed to ensure that it meets the needs of its customers.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- those with slower internet connections;
- rural and regional users; and
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- providing skip to links and resize options,
- providing text alternatives for components of our major publications,
- optimised PDFs,
- use of plain language.
Further enhancements will be made over time to improve user experience.
Please note that all documents provided on the web site can also be provided in other formats. Please contact us to request alternate document formats. As part of our program of continual improvement you can also send us an email with feedback regarding the accessibility of this site and its content.
Skip to links
At the top of each page there are options to skip to various areas of the page. These features assist people who use screenreaders and will also assit people who view this site using an increased zoom.
Where hyperlinks have been used we have used meaningful link text wherever possible.
If you have any feedback or suggestions or are having difficulties with our site please send an email to our Business Communications team.
This site is optimised for 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this web site:
- PDF Documents
- Flash Documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Microsoft Excel Documents
- Microsoft Word Documents
While we endeavour to make all content accessibile there may be some expections including:
- Out of date publications that have been superceded but remain part of content for historical purposes
- Submissions by third parties
- News archives
- Content provided for archive purposes and published prior to 31 December 2013
For assistance with any of these exceptions please send an email to our Business Communications team.